Ziti Pasta with Chard
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 8 cups Swiss chard, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups hot cooked ziti (about 8 ounces uncooked pasta)
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shaved fresh Romano cheese
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add chard and garlic, sauté 2 minutes.
- Combine chard mixture, pasta, tomatoes, olives, lemon juice salt and pepper, tossing well.
- Top with cheese and enjoy!
Source: Sandy Halvorson