- 1 lb. zucchini
- 1 cup of chopped onions
- 1 cup of riced cauliflower (put cauliflower florets in blender and pulse until 1 cup is achieved)
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen corn
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of shredded cheese of choice (I used Colby jack)
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1- 8oz can of crescent rolls
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Heat oven to 375 degrees. In skillet, melt butter over medium heat and add onions. Once onions are translucent, add zucchini, riced cauliflower, and corn. Cook for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally until tender, add seasonings. In large bowl, mix eggs and majority of cheese (save a little to sprinkle on top). Add cooked vegetables to mixture and stir gently.
Add cooked vegetables to mixture and stir gently. Separate dough into 8 triangles and place in pie dish, pressing together to seal crust. Brush the mustard all over the crust. Pour egg and vegetable mixture in, top with remaining cheese. Bake for 30-35 minutes, if necessary, cover crust the last 10 minutes to prevent excessive browning.
Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Source: Created and tested by Michelle Cordova