- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pinch dry crushed red pepper
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, stems trimmed, leaves cut into 1/2-inch-wide pieces
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Melt butter and oil in heavy large pan over medium-low heat. Add garlic and crushed red pepper. Saute until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add Swiss chard; stir to coat. Cover and cook until tender (stirring occasionally) about 8 minutes.
- Squeeze juice from 1/2 lemon onto chard. Season to taste with salt. Enjoy!
Source: Adapted from a recipe from Bon Appetit