- cooking spray
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 ounce whole-wheat baguette
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat grill pan over medium-high. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add zucchini ; cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Place bread in a mini food processor; process until coarse crumbs form. Melt butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil, red pepper, and garlic; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add breadcrumbs to skillet; cook 5 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally. Stir in cheese, oregano, rind, and black pepper, sprinkle over grilled zucchini halves.
- Serve warm and delicious!
Source: Cooking Light - Deb Wise