Corn on the Cob with Honey-Chipotle Butter
- 2-3 ears of shucked corn
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle powder
- Bring water to a boil in a large stockpot.
Add corn to pan, cover and cook 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Combine melted butter, honey, lime juice. lime rind, salt and chile powder in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk to combine.
- Brush butter mixture evenly over corn