- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Place sweet potato on a 17 x 12inch baking pan. Drizzle with oil; toss with a spatula until coated. Combine brown sugar and remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over potato, tossing to coat.
- Bake at 450° for 20 minutes; turn with a spatula. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until tender.