PLEASE NOTE: BETWEEN APRIL 27 AND MAY 1, WE ARE LAUNCHING OUR NEW WEBSITE. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR PROGRAM DURING THIS TIME UNLESS YOU CALL LISA OR ANDREA AT 805-489-5401. WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR NEW AND IMPROVED WEBSITE AND WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
For over three generations, Talley Farms has been growing high quality fruits and vegetables. It all started in 1948, when Oliver Talley began growing vegetables in the Arroyo Grande Valley on California’s Central Coast just south of San Luis Obispo. Talley Farms is now a diversified family-owned farming operation that grows, packs and ships a variety of fruits and vegetables, including bell peppers, wine grapes, napa cabbage, lemons, avocados, cilantro and brussels sprouts. Brian, Todd, Ryan and Rosemary Talley are active in all aspects of the day-to-day operations of Talley Farms, following the company’s vision to strive for “Excellence in Everything.”
In June of 2012, the Talley Family decided to grow a larger variety of specialty vegetables and sell local produce to local people. Talley Farms Fresh Harvest, a Community Supported Agriculture program (CSA) was created. Members may pick up their Fresh Harvest boxes at one of fifty (50) different locations on the California Central Coast, or have a box delivered anywhere in California overnight directly to your home or business.BENEFITS OF RECEIVING TALLEY FARMS FRESH HARVEST:
- Weekly or Bi-weekly (every other week) delivery of a box of high-quality, farm-fresh produce.
- Flexible delivery schedule to accommodate vacations.
- Locally grown, safely grown and much of it organically grown fruits and vegetables.
- Two (2) size boxes available (Junior size box not available at all pick up locations.)
- An easy way to eat healthier because of convenience and fresh, in-season taste.
- Pickup locations near you throughout the California Central Coast.
- Can also be shipped to your front door anywhere in California.
- Satisfaction of supporting local farmers and community.
- Over three generations of farming experience from the Talley Family.
- Guaranteed satisfaction and great customer service.
- Affordable cost of $26 per Fresh Harvest box or $19.50 per Junior Fresh Harvest box when picked up locally.
- Affordable cost of $38 per Fresh Harvest box or $29.50 per Junior Fresh Harvest box when delivered to your door.
Talley Farms Fresh Harvest is proud to be a part of Community Supported Agriculture (CSA), which is a popular way for consumers to buy seasonal food directly from local farmers. CSA brings farmers and the community together, sharing the fresh foods they harvest. When local consumers buy from local farmers, they:
- Support the farm directly
- Eliminate the middle man
- Reduce packaging and carbon footprint
- Receive fresh, nutritious locally grown foods
- Enjoy seasonal, fresh-tasting produce
- Support their local community