- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head Chinese Napa cabbage, cut lengthwise into quarters
- Place a large roasting pan in oven. Preheat oven and pan to 450 degrees F.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Coat cut sides of cabbage with olive oil cooking spray. Place cabbage cut side down, on preheated pan; bake 6 minutes. Turn cabbage onto other cut side; bake an additional 6 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Heat broiler to high.
- Brush cabbage evenly with oil mixture; broil 3 minutes or until browned and caramelized.