Oven-Roasted Patty Pan Squash with Shallots and Herbs
- 1/2 pound patty pan summer squash (cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 1 shallot (sliced thin)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Toss the squash, shallot, thyme, olive oil and salt together in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture out onto a sheet pan. Bake 15 to 25 minutes or until the squash is tender. Monitor it periodically by testing it with a fork.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
Source: The Spruce Eats