- 2 lbs. Oriental Sweet Potatoes, peeled, each cut lengthwise into 8 wedges. (Murasaki sweet potatoes are drier and creamier than orange-fleshed sweet potatoes. When you roast them at high heat, their edges get unbelievably crispy)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Toss sweet potatoes and oil on a foil-lined large rimmed baking sheet; season with salt and pepper
- Roast, turning once, until golden brown and crisp, 25–30 minutes
- Meanwhile, whisk mayonnaise, lime zest, and juice in a small bowl.
- Season fries with salt, top with cilantro, and serve with lime mayo for dipping
Source: Bon Appetit