- 6 pastured eggs
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 4 medium potatoes, chopped into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 small onion, diced
- 6 medium shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil, or coconut oil
- 1 cup raw cheese, grated
- Steam potatoes for 5 minutes, and broccoli for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Sauté onions for 6 minutes, and mushrooms for 2 minutes in ghee or coconut oil in a cast iron pan.
- Beat eggs well and mix them together in a large bowl with the potatoes, broccoli, onions, and mushrooms. Pour everything into the skillet.
Source: Dr. Joseph Mercola