- 3/4 lb snap peas
- 1 Tablspoon butter
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- Cook peas in boiling salted water until crisp-tender. Drain and plunge into ice water to stop cooking process. Drain.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add peas and saute 3 minutes. Add garlic and remaining ingredients. Saute 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Source: Southern Living