- 1 large cauliflower, cored and cut into florets
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, heavy cream, flour, and ¾ cup grated Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Transfer mixture to a 2 quart baking dish, cover tightly with foil, and bake 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup grated Parmesan and breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over cauliflower.
- Dot with butter and bake, uncovered, until topping is golden brown and cauliflower is tender when pierced with a knife, 10-15 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.