Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Carrots
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes peeled and diced 1"
- 1 bunch carrots peeled and sliced 1”
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt & pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar (optional)
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss all ingredients except butter in a bowl. Place on parchment paper on pan in oven for 45 – 50 minutes or until tender. Toss with butter and serve.
Source: Spend with Pennies -revised and tested by Cindy Bevans