Roasted Red Potatoes, Carrots & Leeks
- 2 lbs. red potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 1 bunch carrots cleaned, halved lengthwise, and cut into 2-inch lengths
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bunch of leeks (white portions only), halved lengthwise, cleaned and cut into 1-inch lengths
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add the carrots, butter, oil, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer in on an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake 25 minutes. Add leeks and garlic; bake until tender, stirring occasionally, 20-25 minutes longer.
Source: Taste of Home- revised and tested by Cindy Bevans