- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets, about 4 cups
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. In a small bowl, stir together olive oil, salt, pepper, mince garlic, spices and lemon juice. Put cauliflower in large bowl and pour mixture over. Toss to coat well.
- Spread the cauliflower out on a large baking sheet covered with parchment paper, making sure they are in one layer. Sprinkle most of the parmesan cheese over the cauliflower, reserving some for later.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, until the cauliflower is fork-tender and begin to brown on the edges. Sprinkle the remainder of cheese on top and serve immediately.
Source: Spoonful of Flavor - revised and tested by Violet Talley