- 2 Tablespoon garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large head Cauliflower, separated into florets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Grease a large casserole dish.
- Place the olive oil and garlic in a large resealable bag. Add cauliflower, and shake to mix. Pour into the prepared casserole dish, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Top with Parmesan cheese and broil for 3-5 minutes until golden brown.