- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 lb asparagus, ends trimmed and cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil 1 whole lemon, juice and zest
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter-melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 oz parmesan cheese, shredded
- Garnish with more lemon and parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. Add most ingredients to a bowl except for the butter, garlic and parmesan cheese. Toss to combine until everything is well coated. Add to your baking sheet in an even layer.
- Roast for 20 minutes, then remove from the oven, add butter and garlic, sprinkle the parmesan cheese and toss to combine again. Return to the oven and roast for an additional 10 minutes. Then, broil on high for 3-5 mins until parmesan is crispy and brown.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese, lemon and salt and pepper if desired.
Source: A Full Living -Revised and tested by Cindy Bevans