- 2 heads broccoli, separated into florets
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
- In a large bowl, toss broccoli florets with the olive oil, sea salt, pepper and garlic, Spread the broccoli out in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until florets are tender enough to pierce the stems with a fork, 15-20 minutes. Remove and transfer to a serving platter. Squeeze. lemon juice liberally over the broccoli before serving for a refreshing, tangy finish.