- 2-3 crowns broccoli, cut into florets, about 4 cups
- ¾ - 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets, about 4 cups
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Combine broccoli and cauliflower in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, stir together olive oil, salt, pepper, mince garlic, spices and lemon juice. Pour mixture over veggies and toss to coat well.
- Spread the veggies out on a large baking sheet covered with parchment paper, making sure the veggies are in one layer. Sprinkle most of the parmesan cheese over the veggies, reserving some for later.
Sprinkle most of the parmesan cheese over the veggies, reserving some for later.
Cook for 15-20 minutes, until veggies are fork-tender and begin to brown on the edges. Sprinkle the remainder of cheese on top and serve immediately.
Source: Spoon of Flavor-revised and tested by Andrea Chavez