Much healthier than mashed potatoes!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup cream or milk (or whatever you prefer to use when making mashed potatoes)
- salt and pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 bunch of chives, minced for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Break the cauliflower up into florets, or just chop. On a sheet tray, spread the florets with the oil, season with salt and pepper. Bake until tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine milk and garlic in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer.
- Transfer cauliflower to a regular blender or food processor. Add milk mixture. Secure top on blender and puree mixture until smooth. If mixture is too thick, thin by adding more milk. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve in a large serving bowl topped with minced chives.