- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/4 cup butter or olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning (see below for recipe)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Homemade Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons dried basil or 4 Tablespoons fresh
- 2 Tablespoons dried oregano or 4 Tablespoons fresh
- 1 Tablespoons dried rosemary or 2 Tablespoons fresh
- 2 Tablespoons dried parsley or 4 Tablespoons fresh
- 1 Tablespoons dried thyme or 2 Tablespoons fresh
- 1 Tablespoon red chile flakes
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder or 2 cloves fresh, diced
- Heat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white.
- Place 18-inch square sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil onto counter.
- Cut large pieces of cauliflower into bite-sized pieces, place into center of foil.
- Cut butter into small pieces, dot cauliflower with pieces, or mix cauliflower with olive oil. Sprinkle garlic, Italian seasoning and salt over cauliflower. Bring sides of foil over cauliflower, seal foil by double folding. Seal remaining ends of foil with double folds.
- Place packet directly onto grill. Close cover: grill 15 – 20 minutes or until cauliflower is tender
- Open packet carefully, allowing steam to escape. Stir cauliflower before serving
Source: Land O'Lakes