- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 ears of corn -kernels cut off cob
- 1 pound green beans, tips trimmed, cut into 1 inch lengths
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1-2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
Add the butter to a large skillet over medium heat.
Add the corn and garlic. Stir into the butter and cook until the corn is heated through – about 5 minutes.
Add the green beans. Toss to coat in the butter, corn, and garlic mixture. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until beans are heated through, but not limp or soft.
Once the beans are cooked to your liking, add the remaining ingredients. Toss well to combine.
Transfer entire contents of the skillet to a serving platter. Garnish and serve.
Source: Lord Byron's Kitchen- revised and tested by Cindy Bevans