- 4-6 heads of baby bok choy (or 1 head of full-sized)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat for 15 minutes, and lightly oil the grate.
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, Sriracha, and black pepper. Slice the bok choy in half, lengthwise. Brush the cabbage with the soy sauce mixture on the cut side, letting the vinaigrette fall into the grooves.
- Lay the bok choy on the preheated grill, cut side up. Cook until the stalks show grill marks and the leaves are crisp at the edges, about 2 minutes. Turn the bok choy, brush with remaining soy mixture, cover, and grill the other side for about 2 more minutes. Remove to platter and serve.