Garlic and Lemon Roasted Romanesco Cauliflower
- 1 head of Romanesco florets
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves – minced
- 2 tsp lemon zest – plus a little more to taste
- Sea Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place florets on the parchment paper and drizzle with olive oil and crushed garlic. Mix everything around with a spatula.
Grate the lemon zest over these cruciferous beauties and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
Bake for 20 minutes, or until tender and browned.
Serve warm, topped with more lemon zest to taste.
Source: It's a Veg world After All