Fresh English Peas
- 2 lbs. Fresh English Peas in the shell
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1-2 shallots, depending on size, diced
- Olive oil or Grape Seed Oil
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Shuck your peas (can be done a few days in advance. Store peas in a closed container in your fridge.)
- Heat olive or grape seed oil in a skillet. Add garlic and shallots. Sauté for 1 minute. Add butter to melt and the fresh peas and salt. Sauté for 3-5 minutes more, depending on how soft you like them. Serve hot with more butter, if desired.