- 4 cups bite-size chunks cantaloupe
- 4 cups of diced tomatoes
- ½ red onion, diced
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ yellow bell pepper, diced
- 4 medium, seeded, jalapeno peppers, diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or to taste
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Mix cantaloupe, tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, yellow bell pepper, jalapeno peppers, lemon juice, lime juice, and garlic together in a bowl.
- Add enough olive oil to moisten the salsa; season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate until chilled and flavors have combined, 1 to 2 hours.