Celery Salad with Apples
- 8 celery ribs - thinly sliced
- 2 apples-thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
In a medium bowl, whisk together the white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, maple syrup or sugar, and kosher salt. Gradually whisk in the olive oil one tablespoon at a time.
In another bowl, toss together the celery with the apple, dressing, and Parmesan cheese shavings. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
Source: acouplecooks.com -revised