- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 lemon, halved & cut into thin slices
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon Aleppo pepper, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat the oven to 450°.
- Slice the cauliflower lengthwise to create flat edges, about 1/2 inch thick. In a large bowl toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, lemon slices, Aleppo pepper and salt, toss to coat. Place on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 10 minutes, until lightly browned. Stir in the sesame seeds and roast until the cauliflower is tender, about 10 minutes longer.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, whisk the yogurt with the tahini, garlic, lemon juice & zest. Season to taste with salt. Spread the yogurt sauce on a platter and top with the cauliflower. To serve, garnish with additional salt and Aleppo pepper as desired.
Source: adapted from Delish-Dish.com