- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted green olives, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring 1 in. of water to a boil. Add cauliflower florets; cook, covered, 4-7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain and rinse in cold water. Pat dry and place in a large bowl. Add carrot, eggs, green onions, celery, olives, radishes and pickle. In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients.
- Add to cauliflower mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Source: Taste of Home -Revised and tested by Cindy Bevans