- 2 lbs potatoes, cut into chunks
- ½ cup finely diced red onion
- ½ cup diced celery
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives (plus more for garnish)
- ¾ cup full-fat sour cream
- 2 Tbsp whole milk
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon fine salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup (2 ounces) crumbled blue cheese (plus more for garnish)
Place the cubed potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
Cook in boiling water until fork tender, 8-10 minutes. Drain and place potatoes in a large bowl. Add onion, celery, and chives; toss gently to combine.
- Meanwhile, to make the dressing, combine sour cream, milk, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Stir in blue cheese crumbles.
- Pour dressing over potato mixture; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Can be made 1-2 days in advance and stored in the refrigerator. Store leftovers in the refrigerator up to 2 days.
Source: The Real Food Dietician- tested by Andrea Chavez