- 1/2 pounds brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Place Brussels sprouts on a sheet pan and cover tightly with foil. Bake for 6 minutes on top rack.
- Take Brussels out of the oven and toss with olive oil, vinegar, syrup and a generous sprinkle of salt. Roast for another 10 - 20 minutes uncovered, tossing halfway through. Remove from oven and finish with a squeeze of lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.