Avocado - Kiwi Salsa
- 2 medium avocados - cubed
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 kiwi’s-peeled and cubed
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Place cubed avocados in a bowl; pour over lime juice and toss gently. Add the kiwi to the avocados along with all remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until ready use.
Tasted great on chicken!
- You can use pink grapefruit or mangoes in substitution for the kiwi’s
Source: Susan Branch -tested by Cindy Bevans