- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or shortening
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1-1/2 lb. of plumcotts cut into slices
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 TBSP cornstarch
- Mix flour, brown sugar, and butter or shortening to cornmeal texture. Add buttermilk, mix well and refrigerate for 1 hour before rolling out crust.
- For filling, mix together plumcots, maple syrup, and cornstarch.
- Roll crust out into 13-14" circle. Add filling to middle of crust. Turn crust edges up about 1 1/2 to 2 inches around the edge. Bake 45-50 minutes.