- 4 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 box of Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Cups (24 pieces)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Bake 24 pastry cups according to directions
- Place the apples, butter, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, raisin and salt in a medium bowl, and stir to combine. Cover and cook for 10 or until apple is tender. Combine cornstarch with a little water and add into apple mixture; cook for a few more minutes until mixture is thickens.
- Gently spoon apple mixture into each pastry cups. Optional: serve with whip cream or drizzle with cameral sauce & sprinkle with chopped walnuts.