- 6 Donut Peaches - rinsed well and patted dry
- 1 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp sugar or Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Almonds
Optional Toppings (choose one)
- 1 cup Whipped cream
- 1 cup Honey flavored Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Vanilla Ice Cream
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a 9-inch by 9-inch baking dish by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
Heat a small saucepan over on medium-low heat. Melt butter and remove from heat.
Add the honey, cinnamon, ginger and salt; stir or whisk to combine and dissolve salt.
Stir in the vanilla extract and bourbon if using. Stir to fully combine.
Pour the sauce on the peaches in the baking dish. Sprinkle the tops of the peaches evenly with the turbinado/brown sugar and almonds.
Bake for 30 minutes until sauce caramelized.
- Serve warm or cold with whipped cream, ice cream or yogurt and sauce on top.
Source: Boulder Locavore