- 8 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon or 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3/4 lb spinach, coarsely chopped
- 2 oz cold cream cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Whisk together eggs and tarragon in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Melt butter in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat, then cook spinach, stirring occasionally, until just wilted. Add egg mixture and cream cheese and cook, stirring slowly until eggs are just set, about 3 minutes.