- 1 lb. Cauliflower Florets
- 15 cloves garlic, peeled
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pepitas
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
Heat oven to 425°F. Place cauliflower and garlic cloves in bowl and toss with two tablespoon of olive oil, 2 teaspoons salt, and black pepper. Place on rimmed baking sheet and roast until tender and slightly caramelized, about 20 minutes, turning florets and garlic half way through. Let cool.
Place roasted cauliflower and garlic in food processor fitted with steel blade. Add tahini, lemon juice, another tablespoon of olive oil, and remaining teaspoon of salt. Process until smooth. Place hummus in serving dish and garnish with a drizzle of the remaining tablespoon of olive oil, pepitas, and a sprinkling of smoked paprika. Serve with fresh vegetables for dipping.