For over three generations, Talley Farms has been growing high quality fruits and vegetables. It all started in 1948, when Oliver Talley began growing vegetables in the Arroyo Grande Valley on California’s Central Coast. Talley Farms is now a diversified family-owned farming operation that grows, packs and ships a variety of fruits and vegetables, including bell peppers, wine grapes, napa cabbage, lemons, avocados, cilantro and brussels sprouts. Brian, Todd, Ryan and Rosemary Talley are active in all aspects of the day-to-day operations of Talley Farms, following the company’s vision to strive for “Excellence in Everything.”
In June of 2012, the Talley Family decided to sell local produce to local people and started Talley Farms Fresh Harvest. We are growing a larger variety of specialty vegetables for our Fresh Harvest boxes. We harvest, pack and deliver our boxes of fresh produce to over forty convenient pick up locations. Members sign up on our website for a weekly or bi weekly subscription. Each Fresh Harvest box contains anywhere from 9-12 different fruits and vegetables with a combination of 2-3 kinds of fruit, 2-3 kinds of dinner vegetables and salad ingredients.BENEFITS OF RECEIVING TALLEY FARMS FRESH HARVEST:
- Weekly or Bi-weekly (every other week) delivery of a box of high-quality, farm-fresh produce.
- Flexible delivery schedule to accommodate vacations.
- Locally grown, safely grown and much of it organically grown fruits and vegetables.
- An easy way to eat healthier because of convenience and fresh taste.
- Pickup locations near you throughout the California Central Coast
- Satisfaction of supporting your local farmer and community.
- Over three generations of farming experience from the Talley Family.
- Guaranteed satisfaction and great customer service.
- Affordable cost of $26 per Fresh Harvest box billed to your credit or debit card.
Talley Farms Fresh Harvest is proud to be a part of Community Supported Agriculture (CSA), which is a popular way for consumers to buy seasonal food directly from a local farmer. CSA brings farmers and the community together, sharing the fresh foods they harvest. When local consumers buy from local farmers, they:
- Support the farm directly
- Eliminate the middle man
- Reduce packaging and carbon footprint
- Receive fresh, nutritious locally grown foods
- Support their local community